[ a n y m a | research – blog ]
news from the lab…
Forschungswoche Day 0
Categories: Uncategorized

Sunday was not officially part of our research week, but Max was already here and we started working…

I did some finishing touches on the videobass amplifier and repaired the second one – a dead Atmega16. I found that I can easily isolate the chip from the rest of the components by sticking some aluminum adhesive tape around, an so solder it off with a heat gun without all the other parts falling off the board. Nice!


We then worked a bit on the videobass software – Max helped a lot with the OpenGL shaders and I attacked the project to make the videobass resolution independent (until now the clips were constrained to 360 x 288) and got a preliminary version running with support for luma key on all channels.

Later in the evening, Claude joined us and set up shop with his self made synthesizers


Leave a Reply